Resources - At 11 Allen St
If you want to make your own pads, there are lots of resources online. Youtube videos and patterns free to community groups and for self use. If you make pads to sell, please buy the pattern rights as well as inform the designers that you are using their patterns.
We will post some information we like or we produce in the coming weeks and months.
The pages below are not yet linked to the resources, this page is in construction
The Studio at 11 Allen Street is currently the base for the project. It is the physical space where 3 sewing machines are housed for this project. we have:
- KAM snaps with press in many colours 10 c each
- PUL fabric for pads and liners (about $1 per pad)
- PUL for wetbags (size dependent)
- Access to Janome 6050 sewing machines for intermediate to advanced sewers after an introductory sewing class (at Stitch Kitchen or by appointment)
- Scissors, pins and sewing thread for pad making during sewing bees
- If you need supervision for sewing, and fabrics for toppers, you have the option to go to Stitch Kitchen at 474 Princess St.
Please contact us if you are interested The products are for pick up by appointment only, no shipping.